Why Did I Wait So Long? - Maywood, NJ

This was a procedure I didn't really explore until...

This was a procedure I didn't really explore until my optometrist recommended I see Dr Landmann . From then on it was a totally positive experience. He is a great guy, obviously very competent and skillful. His assistant Matt is extremely helpful; in fact the entire office staff is great! The procedure was seamless. I was given advice by a friend ahead of time to take Arnica tablets and Bromalein extract and I did so for 4 weeks ahead of time and did not bleed during the procedure. I can't say enough about the work Dr. Landmann did Everyone noticed the positive difference; some can't figure out what was different. They say things like, "You look younger!" Exactly what you want to hear. If you need to have this done, go here! By the way, I only had to take 2 Advil that night before I went to bed, at his insistence. I had no pain and very little discomfort that cleared up within three hours.
Ridgewood Oculoplastic Surgeon