51 yr old mom of 3- finally got much desired tummy tuck after weight loss- Mayfield Heights, OH

I was always heavy, even as a child. My weight...

I was always heavy, even as a child. My weight fluctuated quite a bit over the yrs and I also gained a lot of wt with my pregnancies. It took me over 25 yrs to finally get down to a wt I was happy with, and last yr, I decided to get a tummy tuck to get rid of the loose skin that hung on my abdomen.

I'm so glad that I found this website because that's how I found my surgeon. Initially I was going to just go with a doctor that was near me but after reading many mixed reviews about the plastic surgeons in my area, I decided to look elsewhere. I'm so glad I did!

Once I found out about Dr. Jason Leedy and did my research, there was no going back. I have no regrets whatsoever about having my tummy tuck done and it was worth traveling the extra miles to have such a skilled surgeon work his magic on me. He and his office staff treated me wonderfully and for the first time in my life, I can look in the mirror and be happy with what I see. Dr. Leedy and his staff made my recovery a smooth transition and they were there for me whenever I had questions or concerns.

I am so glad that I decided to take the plunge and do this for myself. It wasn't easy going through the process but I will say that my results are everything I've hoped for and I know that they will continue to get better as time goes on!

Pre and post op pics

Pre and post op pics

3 wks post op pics

10 weeks post op and feeling great!

Feeling pretty good and all is back to normal. My only issues throughout this whole process has been daily swelling and these crazy muscle spasms I have when I first wake up. I've been having them since about weeks 2-3 post op and they've continued ever since. My doctor said some pts experience them and they should go away eventually as the abdominal muscles and scar tissue continue to heal. I see him in a couple weeks and I'm planning to ask him more ques to see if there's anything I can do to make them diminish quicker. They don't last long but it sure gets old fast when they happen every morning upon awakening. Still, to me it's a small price to pay for the body I've longed for my entire life!

I've never had a flat belly and never wore a bikini. I still won't because of my ugly stretch marks from pregnancy but I did manage to sneak a pair of my daughter's undies and whaddya know, they don't look half bad on this 51 yr old gal?! Lol!

I'm glad I did this and it's wonderful to finally like what I see in the mirror. After losing 85# on my own, I'm enjoying buying my new size 12 pants and size L tops (another first ????) and truly FEELING better about myself. I'd have never thought that removing just 4# of loose skin could make such a difference but it has. And I'll always be grateful to Dr Leedy for helping me finally get to where I want to be!

Before and after pics 10 weeks post op

What a difference 4 pounds of loose skin can make...:)

Looking for a scar revision

Even though I'm very pleased over all with the results from my TT that I had 6 months ago, for some reason my scar line didn't flatten out all the way. My hip area stayed cinched and I'm going to see my surgeon to see what can be done about it. I love my doctor and he did a phenomenal job. I think that some of the internal sutures didn't dissolve on the ends but I guess I'll know more when I see him this week. I think this is just a fluke with me and I'm sure he'll know exactly what to do to get it to look the way it's supposed to.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

I found out about Dr. Leedy after reading many positive reviews on RealSelf. One review in particular got my attention. The girl who wrote it stated that she researched many doctors but wanted the right one and she traveled 3.5 hrs each way to see this doctor. I looked him up and found that his patients all seemed to be very pleased with their results and he seemed to have nothing but 5 star reviews. On his website, there was a place where you could ask questions and so I emailed him with a few questions and within a day, he personally emailed me back! I made an appointment last October for a consult and found him to be warm, welcoming, caring and extremely knowledgeable. He made me feel at ease and I knew from the moment I met him and his wonderful staff that I didn't need to look any further. I booked my surgery and had my tummy tuck done on Jan 28, 2016. I am so glad that I decided to have Dr. Leedy perform my surgery! From start to finish, everything went smoothly and I couldn't be happier with my results. The care and concern that he and his staff showed me was exceptional. My experience with Dr. Leedy far exceeded my expectations and choosing him was one of the best decisions I ever made!