34 Year Old Mom with 2 Kids

I have been researching BBL AND ABDOMINALPLASTY...

I have been researching BBL AND ABDOMINALPLASTY for months now. Trying to decide between Local surgery here in Cleveland or Miami. Not sure what route I should take first? If I needed a mini or complete tuck? If I should do one procedure before the other? After discussions with Vanity Cosmetics and calling Dr Miami office I decided to schedule my consult with Dr Leedy.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Leedy office staff is absolutely amazing, welcoming and willing to spend the time needed. Waiting in the consult room I read through a book of reviews and people LOVED HIM! Dr Leedy is an amazing Dr! He is a Great communication, welcoming, confident in his talent and well educated you can tell he has a passion to sculpt and listens to your request and is completely honest with suggestions and plan of care. After our visit as I was waiting for paperwork He came back in and made sure all my questions were answered. As I nurse, a hard critique, I can honestly say this has been one of the best MD visits I have ever experienced and completely going with him to perform my procedures!