LUXE LASER is AMAZING!!! my co2 laser resurfacing saved my face and changed my life! - Maumee, OH

All of my friends have been talking about Luxe...

All of my friends have been talking about Luxe Laser and how great their results have been at very reasonable pricing. I have been looking for a first-class Med Spa to have some work done so I thought I would try them. For the best results I was told about CO2 laser resurfacing. I did some research and found out that they did it for LESS than half the cost of other places in this area and their results have been better. I wanted to get rid of some little bumps, acne scars and wrinkles. I had my procedure a few weeks ago and I am already amazed by the results so far. Still a little redness but the scarring, wrinkles and bumps are already gone. The staff and Dr. Banker at Luxe Laser are the nicest people you could hope to find in a setting like this. I will hope to update this with pictures and such as the results continue to improve.... I can't wait!
Wade Banker, MD

Dr. Banker and his staff thoroughly explained the procedure and what to expect several times before, during and after. He was extremely meticulous and at no time did I feel uninformed.