41-Year Old Single Mom, Nervous for Upcoming Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair and Lipo/Flanks

SIngle mom to a 10-year old son. About 5'6" and...

SIngle mom to a 10-year old son. About 5'6" and roughly 155 lbs. I was 260 lbs. about a decade ago after being overweight most of my life. I have continuously worked out and but my stomach is, and always has been, my biggest problem area. I'm so self-conscious and I just decided it was time for me. I've half of my son's life was spent trying to get him into remission from an incurable auto-immune disease and he's been healthy for two years now. I've mostly not done the TT because, as a single mom, it seemed frivelous and my money should be spent more appropriately. But I'm going for it. I want to be happy and confident. I'm not doing this for anyone but me. Though, now that I'm less than 30 days away, I'm starting to get anxious and doubt my my decision even though I'm super excited at the same time. I was hoping to get some feedback and advice from those of you that are going through this or who have already gone through the experience. Thank you!
Toledo Plastic Surgeon