Be Very, Very Wary - Matthews, NC

Had multiple procedures done at the end of 2015...

Had multiple procedures done at the end of 2015 with a highly credentialed, double board certified PS. Checked him out thoroughly, decided to have the procedures the PS recommended. I was told I would look just beautiful and to expect great results.
Spoke with one of his former patients and gave him glowing results.
In total I had 4 procedures, neck lift (lipo, platy sewn), lower facelift, cheek implants, upper and lower eyes.
As soon as the bandages came off, I could see there was a problem under my neck, a U shaped ridge. I was assured it would be fine as I healed and would be OK. At the 3 month checkup, still not looking good and noticed some skin hanging on either side of the under chin scar, also a small amount of laxity at the jowls. Combined with the loose skin on my neck, now I have double jowls. I was told by the surgeon that he may have taken a little too much with the lipo, but I wasn't botched or anything....really????
I didn't have unreal expectations, but felt like my face was melting and wanted to "put things back" where they had been. Well, that didn't really happen. Now I feel like I look worse than I did before the surgery, and a lot lighter in the wallet.
I have started to get opinions on revision. The last PS told me I have the classic "cobra neck deformity" and need a full facelift, full neck lift, lip lift, fat grafting to fix everything, oh and of course, another 20K to make it all better. I have a few more consults lined up, so we'll see where I end up.
Oh, and of course I signed my LIFE away on the consent form, this is why I am not adding the PS name, but would be happy to send it to you in a PM.
One last note is about payment. It must be made to the PS office, and they pay all of the other charges. Well, my surgery went over by 15 minutes, and i had additional charges from the anesthesiologist. I didn't find out until a collection agency contacted me! The anesthesiology group sent the bill to my previous address, but I had moved two years earlier. If I were paying my bill, all addresses would have been correct. So, I was told no ding on my credit, but I have doubts about that!
The takeaway message is MEET the patients in PERSON that have had similar procedures. I know there are no guarantees, but do your homework before you sign on the dotted line!!!

Bedside manner OK Answered all questions Somewhat aloof and dismissive Late to appointment on a Sunday Nice office staff