Be Very, Very Wary - Matthews, NC

Had multiple procedures done at the end of 2015...

Had multiple procedures done at the end of 2015 with a highly credentialed, double board certified PS. Checked him out thoroughly, decided to have the procedures the PS recommended. I was told I would look just beautiful and to expect great results.
Spoke with one of his former patients and gave him glowing results.
In total I had 4 procedures, neck lift (lipo, platy sewn), lower facelift, cheek implants, upper and lower eyes.
As soon as the bandages came off, I could see there was a problem under my neck, a U shaped ridge. I was assured it would be fine as I healed and would be OK. At the 3 month checkup, still not looking good and noticed some skin hanging on either side of the under chin scar, also a small amount of laxity at the jowls. Combined with the loose skin on my neck, now I have double jowls. I was told by the surgeon that he may have taken a little too much with the lipo, but I wasn't botched or anything....really????
I didn't have unreal expectations, but felt like my face was melting and wanted to "put things back" where they had been. Well, that didn't really happen. Now I feel like I look worse than I did before the surgery, and a lot lighter in the wallet.
I have started to get opinions on revision. The last PS told me I have the classic "cobra neck deformity" and need a full facelift, full neck lift, lip lift, fat grafting to fix everything, oh and of course, another 20K to make it all better. I have a few more consults lined up, so we'll see where I end up.
Oh, and of course I signed my LIFE away on the consent form, this is why I am not adding the PS name, but would be happy to send it to you in a PM.
One last note is about payment. It must be made to the PS office, and they pay all of the other charges. Well, my surgery went over by 15 minutes, and i had additional charges from the anesthesiologist. I didn't find out until a collection agency contacted me! The anesthesiology group sent the bill to my previous address, but I had moved two years earlier. If I were paying my bill, all addresses would have been correct. So, I was told no ding on my credit, but I have doubts about that!
The takeaway message is MEET the patients in PERSON that have had similar procedures. I know there are no guarantees, but do your homework before you sign on the dotted line!!!

It's revision time!!!!

OK all, following up on my almost 1 year post op (12/2015) with poor results on my neck lift. I have had my consult with Dr. Harley (10/29) and he thinks I can have a good outcome with the Biltmore Lift, and he can fix my damaged neck and my less than perfect lower face lift. After all the expense, pain, and recovery from last year, I am a bit nervous, but I asked how far out the surgery schedule was. Juanita told me they were booking into the end of Feb. I wasn't sure that would work for my schedule, so I asked her to put me on a wait list for December, so I can "hide" from work around the holidays and recover. Since Dr. Harley is in SUCH demand, I didn't think I had a chance and was planning on doing it maybe around Memorial Day. Low and behold, Juanita called me yesterday and had a cancellation on Dec 16th, so I booked it. I like to think it is a good sign that maybe I can come out of this looking like I wanted when I started this process a year ago. At least I know what to expect on this go around, so I am prepared a little better. I am hoping to go back to work in about 12 days, last year I was out of work for 16 days, but had my eyes done, and one was still a little black and blue. Pics attached are about 9 months after the first surgery, see how I have a "cobra neck" deformity under my chin, the laxity on my jawline, nasolabial folds and marionette lines. Hopefully the cobra will be gone, I will have improvement in the skin laxity in the jawline, and softening of the "lines". Cautiously optimistic!

Bedside manner OK Answered all questions Somewhat aloof and dismissive Late to appointment on a Sunday Nice office staff