Master of Arts! Thank you doctor, Miami

17 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Master of Arts! Thank you doctor - Miami

I just had my breast augmentation done this Thursday. I didn't want to go big and the doctor completely understood what I wanted: epropean look and some nice fullness. One hour after the surgery I went to have a breakfast and didn't feel any pain. I thought that after I will go home to sleep but I was full of energy and didn't sleep until the night. Next day I visited dr. Ennis again. He said that everything looks great. I loved his job from the moment I saw my breast.There is no scar and no swelling. The shape is great. And the best part there is no pain. I took only one painkiller pill ( to be honest just in case) the first 3 days,. The feeling was like I just came home from the gym. He did it through my underarms and I can see the line now (it's the 4th day after the surgery) but it's so tiny and in a month or two it should be almost invisible. My breast still looks amazing and I don't want to change anything. He is a real master of art and I will definitely advice to go to this doctor!!! Thank you again!