27 Year Old Mother of 1 - Massapequa, NY

For as long as I can remember I always was self...

For as long as I can remember I always was self conscious of my arms.. No matter how small I was my arms just always looked big to my figure.. I was always that girl that wore sweaters and jackets and if it was hot out.. Before I got pregnant I was able Roget my arms down enough where I was ok with it but shortly after I became pregnant and was at a high risk pregnancy so hitting the gym was not an option for me.. I was able to maintain the shape even after gaining 50 pounds. After my son and was cleared I hit the gym hard and was able to loose weight and maintain. In 2014 I had a breast reduction and was in recovery for about 2 months... A few months latter I found out I was pregnant but unfortunately a few weeks finding out I lost it! I stop hitting the gym as much and just ate whatever I wanted so the weight went straight back to my arms. After New Years 2015 I decided to get back and started to change my diet and started heavy lifting.. I didn't see anything changing and noticed my shoulders got big. So now I was walking around with big shoulders and now big arms... I didn't stop and continue to go and just remain positive... In November of 2015 I talked to my doctor and thought maybe I had a thyroid problem.. All test came back fine.. He then put me on Wellbutrin and it made me loose 7 pounds in one month but I started to gain again... So I decided to increases my cardio and stop weights..: I then started to loose.. But again my arms never went down.. I didn't everything pull-ups push ups chanllenge ropes 2x a day.. So I decided that enough is enough and went for a consolation for smart lipo.. I was a good candidate for it because even tho I had loose biceps my skin around was firm so the doctor told me I would barely have loose skin... So I made my appt for July 5!

A little concerned

Well I'm about 12 days post from lipo in my arms... I still have pain when you touch certain areas and a burning sensation... Is this normal? I'm also concerned about one of my arms.. This arm was about an inch bigger before surgery and after surgery it still measured an inch bigger! It is very swollen hard and looks botched! I know it takes about 3 months for your final results but it just looks odd to me! If anyone has had this issue please leave me a comment as I'm in full panic mode! Of coarse with all these questions I have my surgeon is on vacation! Posted are some pics of my arm the top is about 3 days ago and the bottom is today!
Dr. Fradella Francine DO

Dr. F was very friendly along with the staff there! She took her time and walked me through everything.. She's a very gentle kind women and made me feel very relaxed the whole procedure! I would highly recommend her and in time I know I will be using her again!