44, 2 Kids (Breastfed) 5'2" 120lbs, 300L, 330R, MP, Saline, 34B to 34DD, Worth Every Penny! Massachusetts

So, about 4 years ago I had a mini TT, from Dr. E....

So, about 4 years ago I had a mini TT, from Dr. E. She did an excellent job, could not be happier with the results, worth every penny. At the same time, I also considered a BA, but of course did not have the money for both. Having 2 c-sections, my stomach bothered me more. So, fast forward a few years, gravity is taking its toll. I had a consultation with Dr. E about a week ago. My BW is 14 and she recommended moderate plus saline cc's, to be determined at surgery. I am guessing around 300 to 350, as I would like to be a full C. Since, I have been going back and forth on whether or not to do it. I have no doubt she will do a great job, but I am second guessing and I am very nervous. Am I too old, should I spend all this additional money on myself, will I regret my decision? Ugh!

Booked It!

So my surgery date is May 21. I figured the holiday weekend would give me plenty of time to recover, and it's a kid free weekend too. Thank you to those who replied to my post. You really helped me make my final decision. So, now it will be looking through pictures to bring to my pre-op. I am currently a 34b, and hope to be a full C.

Got them!! 330 R 300 L, Saline, Under

Went in today at 7:30am, was home by 1:00. Surgery went great! No nausea at all. I am in some pain, but pain meds are working well. Dr. E did a great job. Looking awesome already!

Hoping to be a full C, once they settle and drop.

12 Days Post-Op

So, here are some pics 12 days out. My right one is still a little high due to it having the bigger implant. 300 L 330 R Will just have to massage a little longer, then everything should be perfect. I can't wait to try on bras to see what size I am. Have to say, this is the best thing I could have done for myself! Worth every penny! Every shirt I put on looks awesome!

VS 36 D Woop, Woop...

Wow, coming along!!

4 Weeks Post-Op

Feeling pretty good. They were pretty sore today. Not sure if because I worked out this week (back-bis-legs) light or if they are just settling? Still waiting for the right to settle a bit. So far pretty happy with my results. Would definitely be ok if they were a little bigger, but think they will look great in a bra when I am able to wear them. Have not been officially sized yet. I will wait another week or two to do that. So far, I have had a really great experience. I would do it again in a minute!

Almost 8 weeks!

I have been cleared to start bra shopping. I went to Lady Grace, as opposed to VS, since I really wanted a woman, not a 20 year old to measure me! No offense! LOL I was measured as 34DD. Was not expecting that, but very happy about it. Started working out and feeling great. They are still doing some changes, but I am very happy with my results. I feel this is the size I was always meant to have.

Best Decision I've Made for Myself

Over 3 months, could not be happier! Perfect size for my frame. Could not have picked a better plastic surgeon!
Lowell Plastic Surgeon