Amazing Reaults! - Maryville, IL

After a significant weight loss I was left with...

After a significant weight loss I was left with excess skin around my stomach and lower back. My weight loss was achieved through diet and exercise and over the course of several years. Although I was healthly my body didn't reflect how I felt or the hard work I had endured. Choosing to have this surgery changed not only my physical appearance but my self image. It was the best decision I have made.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Whatever your reason for visiting Dr. Deiderich and staff at MidAmerica Plastic Surgery, you need to look no further. After losing a significant amount of weight, I was left with a body that didn't reflect the hard work I endured over several years. Spending the better part of several years looking for the right surgeon, on both sides of the river, I finally stepped into his office. At this office not only will you find a great physician, but a great staff that is your advocate every step of the way. No matter how "big or small" the reason for your visit may be, you can rest assured that you'll be treated like family and with compassion. There is a reason this highly skilled surgeon and practice has grown so quickly. I'm honored to have been part of the "grass roots" of his practice. Look no further than your own backyard.