Laser Hair Removal (Underarms) with Alexandrite Cynosure Elite+ - London, GB

I wanted to share my experience following my...

I wanted to share my experience following my session. I had wanted some underarm hair removal for a while now but was keen to find out the best type of laser for this, something quick and not too painful. I did a lot of research and found Alexandrite to be the best. I had a free consultation initially and my therapist told me I would need about 6 sessions - they did a package for me at £400 so not too bad I thought.
The session was straightforward, quick and amazingly comfortable. Looking forward to my next one and already thinking about the other areas I need doing.

2nd session

again, really straightforward and quick, I felt very little and really think this Cynosure Elite system is excellent. I've also booked in for some laser skin tightening and pigmentation removal which I'll also keep you updated on. My friend already had pigmentation removal and I can't believe how it's helped to clear her sun damaged forehead. Lets wait and see what it can do for me.
London Physician

My female therapist at Dr Joney De Souza clinic was amazingly knowledgeable and made me feel very relaxed and confident in her skills. She gave me a thorough consultation beforehand and clearly explained the laser and the whole procedure to me. I loved the clinic, warm and welcoming and very modern.