Finally Met Him! He Was So Patient, Knowledgeable! Baltimore, MD

From beggining to end, my first visit was like...

From beggining to end, my first visit was like walking into heaven. BEAUTIFUL FACILITY! Amazing staff! So friendly! I know I'm in THE BEST HANDS! I trust him 100% i can't wait till my surgery date! The way he explains his method , makes complete sense, his techniques are truly innovative! I was starstruck

wanted this for 15 years, never thought it'd be possible

im going from dreams to reality. and its happening so fast. The thought of finally looking how i see myself in my mind, is so thrilling for me. i cant stop smiling. heres some om my pro op pics. im 5'6 163lbs.

surgery postponed

I found out i hsve breast cancer. I'm now almost at the schedule date of my bbl. And instead, I'm going to be recieving chemotherapy. Heartbroken isnt even a good enough word. Everyday it His me a little harder, this is my new reality. This is my new journey.

Im out of chemo and ready for a new year!!

My new surgery date is jan 25th 2016 with dr Rodriguez! !!!!!????????????????????????????

I see the Doc for my pre op on WEDS

I have a few questions

Im hoping he has the "right "answers..

And then I'll be ready to go

(Heres a few wish pics) i want voluptuous curves, i see my body as very curvy, just needs a lil chipping away, and a more proportionate butt, my boobs are huge, i just want to match, if not be more bottom heavy.

Im due jan 25th

Already met up for last pre op. Paid my balance. Got my prescriptions. I have my pre op evaluation w my primary care phys. Next week.

I have been thru a roller-coaster ride of emotions this last year, im actually afraid to be excited... i have faith in my dr, but my personal life worrries me right now.

This is my birthday present to myself, hopefully ill vet over these blues soon.

Its Saturday, my surgery mon morning!

Praying this blizzard doesn't hold me back, Im so ready this time, im so excited

Hoping this will be the best birthday present ever!

On my way now!

Its real, it's here! Im ready for this! ( got a nasty headache tho)

Its been 4 days since my sx

First i was fine, lil sore day one, very high off the anesthesia

Day 2 more sore but manageable

Day 3 sore but ok, though i had to poop, I freaked out because I didn't think I would be able to line up my faja, so I took my faja off, and tried to use the bathroom. it was very uncomfortable and all I ended up doing was having I put everything back on.

Day 4, today I felt like I had to use the bathroom again so I took everything off and instantly got extremely light headed and felt like I was going to pass out on the bathroom floor I had my roommate call the doctor and he talk to me and explain to me what's happening basically when I removed my garment it released the blood pressure in my body and made me light headed so he said I need to keep the garment on to maintain my blood pressure. And drink more fluids then only water .

I must say i peeked a lil bit, but i cant see too much under all the taped on pads n such.

My bruising is not remotely as bad as i expected, the garment isnt as tight as i dreaded. Soreness isnt as bad as i thought would be. I feel like the Dr was very very gentle with my body, and i feel like the technique he uses causes the LEAST amount of damage.

My booty is not huge (he warned i had very tight skin there) BUT having no real shape before, its a cute bubble now! And i have never had a flat tummy even as a child i always had the "lady pooch" so at this age im very excited for my flatter tummy.

I no longer look at it as only a bbl, i believe the doc gave me a full body makeover! !! And since ive struggle with my weight my whole life. .. IM VERY VERY EXCITED FOR MY NEW SHAPE.

Its very early to tell much of anything, but i feel like he deff did the best he could, im staying positive, i see him tues for my post check up, and i guess stage 2 garment.

this is my after!!

Surgery waa the end of jan. This is now

Tuesday July 26, my 6th month