54 Year Old. I Always Hated my Profile - Martinsburg, WV

I always thought I needed a nose job but realized...

I always thought I needed a nose job but realized I had a very small chin and no real jawline. As I aged it got worse and always bothered me. After years of doing research my Doctor suggested neck lipo and Thermitight. Price was reasonable, there wasn't much downtime and pain seemed low so I scheduled it. I almost cancelled it after watching several videos of the procedure that kind of grossed me out but so glad I went through with it. Procedure wasn't very painful just a weird feeling and discomfort. There was swelling, a little bruising and numbness but nothing I couldn't handle. The attached picture starts with before, 1 week post and today which is 6 weeks post. I'm still a little numb and swollen along the jawline and middle of my neck but so looking forward to seeing even more results up to 4 months according to my Doctor.

Thermitight with neck lipo- 3 months post procedure

Very pleased with results! Even my face looks thinner.
Dr Robert Bowen

Loved my Doctor and his staff! His nurses were so caring and even held my hand during the procedure. The office staff seemed as excited as I was about getting the neck I always wanted! Lol They made the decision to do this easy and comforting!