Best Choice I Made..No more pain

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Dothan Plastic Surgeon

Having a breast reduction is one of the best choices I ever made and Dr. Martin did an excellent job. At first I was hesitant because he is new in the area but I'm glad I made the right choice with amazing results. I'm a 36 yr old who was a size 36 DDD. I have always had enlarged breast since childhood that didn't fit for my petite size, height and weight. Ex. I wear a size 3 in pants therefore a person can imagine the stress on my body including me having lupus which is an autoimmune disorder. After having my 2nd child I begin to gain weight but only in my breast. I was diagnosed with a hereditary disorder called Breast Hypertrophy after doing research I can see how the disorder is well known in my family on my mother and father side. I started to become frustrated with having problems such as back pains, shoulder pain which left bruises at times from the bra straps and the sweating between my breast in the summer months. After the surgery I don't have any more frustrations and the relief is awesome. I know having a breast reduction is one of the best choices I have made to have a healthy life for my body and my future. The staff is very friendly and returns calls within the same day. Also after having the breast reduction 5 days after the surgery I had to return for gall bladder surgery and I really appreciated how Dr. Martin came to visit me just to check on me to see how I was doing and that meant so much for me to know that he really cares about his patients. Therefore if anyone is searching for a doctor to do a breast reduction in the Witegrass area or in Dothan, Al Dr. Justin Martin will be a very good choice and you will be very pleased.