Glad I Researched Around - Marlton, NJ

I have been researching hair restoration for about...

I have been researching hair restoration for about 10years and finally got to a point in life where I could afford it. We moved here to South Jersey in Aug '15 and I started researching local places from So. Jersey to Philly. I met some good doctors and good places but felt most assured by Dr Pistone. No consultation fee. Hair Restoration is his specialty and he does am the procedures himself with his in house team. I found too many others that fly "specialists" in to do the work. That way if you are unhappy, the Dr is off the hook.

I had my procedure done at the end of Dec 15 and everything is happening exactly as they said it would. They took care of me well, and my follow up visits were scheduled so that I had plenty of time with Dr Pistone. I am very happy with my choice is Dr's and the office staff. If you don't know, the office staff performs half of the procedure so you need to get to know them too.

The main reason I chose Dr Pistone is because he talked about the art of placing the hair. The angles, thickness and spacing to look natural. He spent a lot of time talking about the natural look and why some other hairlines look natural or unnatural depending on the doctor's skill.
Cherry Hill Dermatologist