32 Year Old Mom of 2 - Marlton, NJ

I had lost a significant amount of weight but...

I had lost a significant amount of weight but still had that mom pouch that I was just unhappy with. I had planned on still continuing my weight loss journey but needed a boost. I decided to give CoolSculpting a try after talking about it for a few weeks with Dr. Pinto and the staff at Vive. I was so nervous that it was going to be painful and oh my goodness was I wrong! It was at most uncomfortable while getting it done and the next day I was a bit sore but I went to work no problem. I ended up treating my stomach a 2 times and my back bra fat once. The minor discomfort I experienced was nothing compared to the results. While getting the treatments done Vive made me beyond comfy I hung out watched a movie, took a much needed nap and then it was done. I didn't lose pounds while doing this my weight on the scale reflected the same but I dropped 2 pants sizes my skin visibly tightened, by the way I am only 4'9 so 2 pants sizes is HUGE on my little frame. I certainly still have more lose skin in my belly area from my 2 pregnancies but I am THRILLED with the way I look in clothes and that's what mattered to me. Its been a year and a half since my first procedure and that stubborn fat is still gone!
Cherry Hill Physician

Dr. Pinto and Madison were great explaining the procedure what CoolSculpting would and would not do. The office is beyond comfortable