30 Yrs Old - Early Mid Life Crisis Thigh Liposuction! - Marlow, GB

I've never been happy with my thighs since I did...

I've never been happy with my thighs since I did gymnastics in my childhood - they've always been very large for my size, and I've always been slim. In my teens and early twenties everything was still firm and I was slimmer so my thighs didn't bother me too much, but I've always avoided shorts/leggings. I came into some money earlier this year and wanted to spend it on myself so I took the plunge. I went with Harley Medical Group in Marlow, UK and had my surgery with Mr Allwin Gnanajebamani who did a lovely job. I've had 3 litres of fat/liquid removed from my thighs overall - from the front, inside, outside and inner knee areas. I stayed overnight which was great because I really needed it. The results are very noticeable and I'm very happy with the slimness of my thighs in comparison - although they're still quite thick front to back, I can feel it is all muscle now, left over from the gymnastics in years gone by I guess. From the front they look super slim :-) The pain reduced drastically after one week, the bruising went totally after just over a month (I recommend medical lymphatic drainage massage wholeheartedly) and the swelling I think is pretty much gone, although they say leave it 6 months to see full results and I am only 3 months in. The skin surface is slightly uneven in places but only slightly more so than before the surgery (legs aren't totally smooth or without divots and ripples in real life!) and the slimness more than makes up for it in my opinion. The numbness hasn't gone totally yet but it reduces more every week and I fully expect to be back to 'normal' in 6 months. If you're considering liposuction then be aware of the amount of fat they can reasonably remove - if you want to lose weight alongside the surgery then it maximises results. Since the month before the surgery I've lost two stones and I've never looked better in my entire life! Obey the instructions from the surgeon/surgery - pre-surgery diet/preparation to make the surgery easier, length of time to wear your pressure garments to reduce swelling and improve area shape, etc. If you're sure you want it done, then just do it - get the results you want earlier so you can show them off sooner!
Mr Allwin Gnanajebamani

My nurse, Cat, and surgeon, Allwin Gnanajebamani, were both amazing. They listened to what I wanted and made sensible recommendations with no pressure. They gave me good advice and seemed to genuinely care about my treatment and feelings. They were honest and knowledgeable. Pre-care and after-care both very good. Highgate Hospital was lovely and staff were absolutely fantastic.