26 Year Old Female. Lipo on Abdomen, Flanks, Inner and Backs of Thighs - Markham, ON

I am over the moon with my results! I hated my...

I am over the moon with my results! I hated my hips, there wouldn't be a day go by where I didn't dream of surgically removing my stubborn muffin top. Even with rigorous exercise (six days a week) and a stringent diet, it helped to shrink the area but not completely remove the bulge. Dr. Kao really made my dreams come true.

Post op pain was five days of bloody hell. I reluctantly gave my prescribed bottle of painkillers a lot of love. I think that was largely attributed to a garment that was too snug, but during my 1 week check up we discussed alternative garments and found a compromise. All in all, I'm really happy with the results and can't wait to hit the gym again with my new contours!
Ontario Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kao was very kind and empathetic. I appreciated his lack of judgement considering I am young and in relatively good shape and took my specific concerns seriously. His nurses were like guardian angels pre and post op. Made sure I was comfortable, informed and pain was tolerable.