My Ultherapy Experience at Marina Plastic Surgery Center, Marina Del Rey, Ca.

This procedure is quite amazing. It has been two...

This procedure is quite amazing. It has been two weeks and I continue to feel my cheeks and neck tightening. The procedure took about 3.5 hours and the nurse practitioner was calm, patient and kind, talking me through the process, answering all of my questions . Friends have commented on how great my face and neck look and have asked if I had a face lift. I have shared the ultherapy procedure and I am sure many of my fiends will want to schedule an appointment. I will add photos in a few weeks.

Ms. Tinelli was outstanding. She was completely focused on me and my needs. She asked many times how I was feeling, was there anything she could do to make me feel more comfortable, did I need anything, was I comfortable, did I need any additional pillows, etc. She extended herself to make my experience as pleasant as possible, and it was an extremely pleasant experience. Healthcare would be so much better with practitioners like Ms. Tinelli who makes the patient the center of attention. I can not thank her enough and will definitely have additional procedures by her at the Marina Plastic Surgery Center.