Rachael - The Skin Expert!!!

Rachael at Marina Plastic Surgery is truly the...

Rachael at Marina Plastic Surgery is truly the best at what she does. I am someone who struggles with acne, blackheads, oily skin, etc. and since the first time she performed a facial on me, my skin has changed drastically, for the better!! She has completely transformed my skin in ways that I honestly didn't think were possible. I used to pack on my makeup to cover up my problems but today, I don't even need to wear anything because I have nothing to cover up!!! My skin looks amazing and I ALWAYS get compliments on how I have "such nice skin"!!! Rachael really cares about her patients and is truly passionate about what she does. I absolutely would recommend her to anyone looking for clear, healthy, and even skin. She is the best!!!!!

Rachael is very sweet, caring, and smart. You can tell she is very passionate about her job which is very comforting to know as a patient. She is absolutely wonderful!