My Marina Plastic Surgery Experience - Marina Del Rey, CA

Karla Lovato

I chose this rating because I felt that all of their services were excellent. I was recomended by a friend to go there. It's always a pleasure walking into Marina Plastic Surgery. The friendly staff with their smiling faces always make me feel comfortable and at ease before a procedure. This was the third time I have been to Marina Plastic Surgery and been seen by Karla Lovato. She always does my injections and every single time I am pleased with the quick results. In what might be a painful procedure to most, Karla always mangages to make it as painless as possible with her friendly converstation and delicate touch. After the procedure, Karla explains the next phases and answers any questions or concerns you might have. I always leave the office in good spirits and a little more confidant with my skin than when I arrived. As soon as 3 days later I could see significant results and now at almost a week, the wrinkles that appeared before are almost as if they never existed. :)