Much Deserved After 5 Babies! - Marina Del Rey, CA

I have had 7 pregnancies and 5 live births. I...

I have had 7 pregnancies and 5 live births. I always had really good stomach muscles. Finally after many years I decided I wanted that tummy back. Yes, I was very anxious and nervous. But, after my first consultation with Dr. Stevens I knew I was in excellent hands and with the right doctor for me. I can see why people fly in from all over the world to have Dr. Stevens perform their surgeries.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

After meeting with Dr. Stevens I felt so comfortable I actually scheduled the surgery for his soonest opening. That's saying a lot as I am a retired teacher and I research everything. Not only does Dr. Stevens have all the training and medical degrees he teaches other doctors. He's at the very top of his field a true expert and artist at what he does. Truly there is no finer doctor. He is so warm and caring and makes you feel as if you are his only patient! He's the perfect example of why people think their doctors are Gods...and that is not an exaggeration.