45 Yrs Old, Hysterectomy at Age 29 a Bladder of a 80 Year Old! - Marina Del Rey, CA

I was looking for something beside surgery to help...

I was looking for something beside surgery to help with my leakage. I was Exercisering, sneezing, coughing with out confidence. The session at first was a little uncomfortable as it’s a pretty intimate procedure. Once I relaxed it’s pretty relaxing in itself. I was excited to test the results out right away. The bonus .... The lubrication was amazing. My significant other says he likes the wetness, I on the other hand can feel more and found reaching orgasm was much easier. But the best part of the procedure comes in the following days when you sneeze or cough you’re not leaking. I can’t wait to feel the results after the next procedure.
San Francisco Physician

Dr Michelle Eagan & Dr. Grant Stevens. Whats not to say about everyone at Marina Plastic Surgery. I have had more than one procedure done and from Top to Bottom the staff are very sincere, warm and never in a rush to make sure they have answered all your questions & concerns. Dr. Stevens will make you laugh and you feel like he's part of his family. Dr. Eagan sweet as she is pretty, funny and great with follow up.