Not Happy - Marina Del Rey, CA

I had this injected to the area around my mouth...

I had this injected to the area around my mouth had some redness and swelling. Resolved in a week. Then to my surprise one month later it swelled up worse than it originally swelled up, resolved in about three days so I thought that was probably it then two months after that the swelled up again very badly it resolved in about three days or so so obviously this product is very unpredictable I also spoke to the place that injected it and they said they heard this happening from other people also I decided to call the company to report the side effect and as I thought they took down the information when I asked him if anyone else reported this they said they're not allowed to discuss this ,the person I spoke was Khai. I think it's important that people know that these things can happen and unless you want an unpredictable filler that can swell up at any time, I think it's important to know that restylane silk could do that.