52 Year Old Woman Bothered by Gaining Weight in Abdomen Area... - Marina Del Rey, CA

I am a 52 year old single woman. I work-out 5 days...

I am a 52 year old single woman. I work-out 5 days a week and have a good diet. I have never had a problem with my ab's until I turned 50. I tried everything! Basically, I was told stop eating carbs. Women always get a bad wrap!!!

Well, not me! I was fed up!

I searched the web and found Marina plastic Surgery, In Marina Del Rey.

My first impression of the office was amazing, it's such beautiful office. The girls at the front desk made me feel really comfortable. My consultation was with Dr. Macias. Needless the say he is so handsome! He explained what he was going to do and assured me I would love my results. I decided to book my appointment that day. All I could think of is bye bye tummy!!!

As a special gift I was given a 150.00 gift certificate for a custom facial with Paulette
Mc Neely. My facial was amazing!!! She asked me about my concerns and came up with a treatment plan. That was the best facial I had ever had, trust me I have had plenty of facials and by far that was the best ! Also, Paulette recommended great products.

On March 11, 2016, I had my surgery with Dr.Macias. I am so pleased by the results... I finally got my sexy back!

I highly recommend Marina Plastic Surgery, everyone is so professional!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Warm, Kind, and very professional!