Weight Loss and Sun Damage Made Me Look Old And Tired! - Marina Del Rey, CA

I was motivated to explore options because I...

I was motivated to explore options because I looked much older than I felt! I am 54 years old and in the best physical shape of my life. I began rowing with the Los Angeles Rowing Club and lost about 30 pounds the first year. The weight loss caused fat loss in my face, which led to significant sagging of the skin and I looked much older than I am. After careful consideration and exploration of the options available, I decided on the surgical face lift with fat transfers. My skin was was also damaged from sun exposure even though I used 30 spf sun block. Six weeks after the face lift, I had the contour laser procedure to address the sun damage. Although I knew there would be improvements after the surgery and laser procedures, I was not expecting such incredible results. I am so very happy with the outcome and feel wonderful!

Cost of Procedure

I failed to put the cost of my procedure in the initial review. The cost was $20K (including the Countour Laser).

Additional Post Op Photos

I thought I would add photos from time to time -- showing the progression after surgery.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Stevens is very professional and an extremely talented plastic surgeon. His bedside manner is pleasant and informative. The care I received before, during and after surgery was impeccable and made my recovery much easier. I was very pleased that after my procedure, I looked refreshed and youthful and I still looked like me! I have been well cared for by Dr. Stevens and by the entire staff at Marina Plastic Surgery Center.