Facelift - So Happy. Natural and I Look Like Myself. Marina del Rey, CA

My experience with Dr. Michelle Spring was...

My experience with Dr. Michelle Spring
was phenomenal, both surgically and emotionally. I had both my upper and lower eyelids done, and a facelift. My facelift was with local anesthesia in the office setting, and I experienced minimal discomfort. I was relaxed throughout, as Dr Spring had previously explained each step of the procedure, and had answered every question I asked. I felt prepared and comfortable.
The results are so rewarding - I feel I look younger and healthier, and the changes are subtle yet definitely noticeable. My eyes look more open, and my skin seems smoother. I still look like myself, just better than before surgery. I worried about visible scars, and there are none.
Dr. Spring is compassionate, patient, and an excellent surgeon. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking any cosmetic surgery procedure.
Missoula Plastic Surgeon

Great bedside manner - I was worried about looking too "pulled" or different, or not looking like myself, but I am so happy with the results and wonder why I waited so long! Can't recommend Dr. Spring highly enough