Facelift for 67 Year Old - Marina Del Rey, CA

Sagging jowels, wrinkles under the eyes, drooping...

Sagging jowels, wrinkles under the eyes, drooping eyelids no more. It was time for renewal. It was time for a facelift. Having seen disastrous, poorly performed cosmetic surgeries, I did not leave this important decision to chance. I thoroughly researched plastic surgeons with excellent recommendations and decided upon Dr. Grant Stevens in Marina del Rey. I was not disappointed. Dr. Stevens inspired my trust from the start. He is a seasoned surgeon, super smart and genuinely warm. After two weeks, I was out and about, feeling and looking great.

To my delight, Dr. Stevens' facelift included complimentary "Icing on the Cake" and Cory Felber, PA-C performed laser resurfacing to further refresh my appearance. Her profound knowledge, experience, and warmth buoyed my confidence during this difficult procedure. She is a treasure. The staff at Marina Plastic Surgery Associates are friendly, professional, and very experienced. Charlie Sheridan is great. Net result: I am happy to look in the mirror again. Am also relishing comments from friends and associates who insist that I look beautiful, and at least 10 - 20 years younger.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon