CoolSculpting Workd - Marina Del Rey, CA

I went to Marina Plastic Surgery for my procedure....

I went to Marina Plastic Surgery for my procedure. Everyone will have a different experience because we have different bodies and varying pain tolerance. They were great and allowed me to test the machine using the large or small applicator. I knew the small applicator would be less painful for me although it would require an extra hour and application for the lower abdomin area. I scheduled three treatments with the expectation that I would see little results from the first. The first treatment was slightly uncomfortable, but I was able to work and watch Netflix movies during the procedure. I had swelling for two weeks and nerve pain for a full week. I continued to work out which made me feel better and I maintained a strict diet because I wanted to see results. Six weeks later, my stomach was flatter and tighter. I was told my results are very unusual for one treatment. I just went in for the second treatment and I was smart enough to ask for pain killers!:) I worked out the next day and I had no problems doing a high intensity workout. CoolSculpting works but you have to workout and eat right for results. Just like with pain, no gain!

I love Rachel...I would recommend her to anyone who is interested in CoolSculpting.