A Lot of Pain..a Lot of Money..no Results. Marina Del Rey, CA

How I wanted coolsculpting to work! I knew it...

How I wanted coolsculpting to work! I knew it would be costly and take time..as long as it worked I was okay with that. I wanted it to work so much...I think I actually tried to convince myself I looked better. However, I finally had to accept the only thing I lost was a lot of time and a lot of money. The pain I experienced was completely unexpected; IT HURTS..a lot. The pain when they suck the fat into the applicator is almost unbearable...but if you want it to sto you lose that cycle. So you cry..and pray forvit to end. Then an hour of a pulling sensation. The next part where something is used to break apart the area is excruciating. As painful as the treatment was even more unexpected was the stabbing nerve pain that came about 72 hours later. It started in the middle of the night and it lasted for days. I wish I had never had it done. It was incredibly painful and extremely expensive to end up looking the same as before the treatment. I am sorry to write such a bad review because I absolutely love the people at this office. The 2 stars are solely for the coolsculpting.

The person who performed the treatments could not have been nicer, kinder, more caring or well trained. Their staff is outstanding from the people who answer their phones to the person who collects payment. And of course all of the professionals who perform the procedures. If you do have something you don't think went well..tell Charlie..give her a chance to make things right; she really cares about patient satisfaction.