Wedding in 6 Days!!! - Marina Del Rey, CA

The last time I received CO2 Laser, Dr. Stoker...

The last time I received CO2 Laser, Dr. Stoker used a high setting. The recovery time was two weeks for me. It shaved 10 years off my face. I was ecstatic! I had a wedding to attend in 6 days, so I wanted something less invasive, a quick, fresh look. Who doesn't want to shave another year off their face?

I explained my dilemma and my time constraints. Dr. Stoker knew just what to do. He added a PRP treatment to help accelerate the healing process. A PRP facial, so to say. Laser treatment went exceedingly well (a little discomfort). Minimal swelling by day three. By day four, my skin tone evened out and swelling disappeared.

Day Six: my face looked fresh and renewed. The small lines around my eyes and lips were completely smooth and it erased my frown lines. It was better than I expected! All my friends were googling Dr. Stoker, they couldn't believe it, I looked that much younger. I know some believe the PRP treatment isn't worth it, however, the PRP treatment did assist in my quick recovery.

Bottom line, get the deep laser treatment, then every year go back for a quick tune up!

PHOTOS!

I am posting photos of my laser CO2 procedure. I hope this helps! Thank you again, Dr. Stoker!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Having had consultations with more than 7 Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeons over the years, I have found Dr. Stoker and his staff to be par excellence. I would highly recommend him for ANY of your plastic surgery needs. An added bonus! You can peruse books -- filled with stunning before-and-after photos -- of the various procedures Dr. Stoker has performed when you arrive for your appointment.