The Best Plastic Surgeon in Marina Del Rey

I am 46 years old and had a breast lift and...

I am 46 years old and had a breast lift and liposuction by Dr. Stoker and I am so happy with the result! My breasts look beautiful and the liposuction helped with those areas that I just couldn't get rid of through diet and exercise. I am a scrub tech and have worked with many of the best plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills but chose to go with Dr. Stoker because of his credentials, extensive experience, precise skills and warm bedside manner. He is a perfectionist so I knew I would get a great result. He also listens to you and doesn't talk down to you like some doctors. His office and the surgical facility are super clean. His staff are comforting, knowledgeable and accommodating. His prices are about the same as most surgeons in Beverly Hills but I think it is worth it to get a surgeon with his skill. I highly recommend Dr. Stoker and would not go to anyone else.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Extremely detail explanation. After researching his extensive experience and credentials, I decided to have my surgery with him and I am so grateful. The recovery was easier than I thought. I hardly had any bruising and went back to work a week later. I have referred all my friends and family to him as well.