My Breasts Are BEAUTIFUL, Even 10 Years After my Stevens Lift! Marina Del Rey, CA

After 3 pregnancies and nursing for over 29 months...

After 3 pregnancies and nursing for over 29 months collectively, my breast were in desperate need of a make over! Over several months I met with 4 LA based surgeons looking for "natural perky breasts". Each doctor had a different interpretation of what that looked like and which procedure should be used to achieve it. But, when I sat down with Dr. Stevens, his vision and explanation of how we could get that look was exactly what I was hoping for. From that first consultation, I knew he was the right choice for me. Over 10 years later, I am still absolutely thrilled with the results, (so is my husband!). My breasts are BEAUTIFUL! Dr. Grant Stevens is a surgical genius and choosing him as my doctor was one of the wisest decisions I've made. Since then, I have recommended him to several friends, and even my Mom! Look no further. He IS THE BEST.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Stevens is so warm and welcoming. He and his staff, some of whom have been with him for over a decade, treat patients like family members! From my breast procedure to facial treatments and injections I have had since, every question I have posed has been answered. They have given me amazing care before, during and after. I recommend Marina Plastic Surgery Associates to everyone who is looking for a great experience along with a great surgical/ treatment outcome.