From Flat Chest to Gorgeous Boobs - Marina Del Rey, CA

I wish I could give Dr. Macias 10 stars! I visited...

I wish I could give Dr. Macias 10 stars! I visited about 4 different surgeons around the Los Angeles area and Dr. Macias just happened to be the last doctor I visited in the group, and shortly after 10 minutes of talking to him at my initial consultation, I knew he was the doctor for me! He was so nice, professional and reassuring. He made me feel at ease with getting surgery and basically took away all the anxiety and worries that I had with the process of getting a breast augmentation. What I noticed that was different about him and his staff was their care for detail. Dr. Macias and his staff treated me, and from what I see, all of his patients with so much care. He is literally one of the nicest people and throughout my whole pre-op period his staff made sure that I got all of the necessary information I needed and were very attentive to my questions and concerns. (Love the nurse Tammy, she is the BEST). I was overall SO happy and comforted with the way Dr. Macias handled everything. I am now 3 months after my surgery and I cannot even explain how ecstatic I am with the results. I started off having almost no breast tissue, my "boobs" would not even nearly fill up a 32A cup bra. Considering I this, I thought that there would be no way to get a breast implant without unnatural results. Then came along a plastic surgeon from heaven, Dr. Macias! This doctor I swear has an eye for art and his passion for natural looking plastic surgery results is something to admire. He was able to turn my flat chest into a beautiful natural shaped full B size. My flatness was my biggest insecurity and now I am living life with my new girls! My breasts look so natural because of the tear-drop shaped gummy implant he used on me. It would be very hard for anyone to guess that I now have a boob job considering how beautifully they settled. I am positive Dr. Macias does just as amazing on his other procedures as he does with breasts. My advice for anyone who is considering a breast augmentation is to schedule an appointment with him to get his opinion and his ideas on what he would change about your breasts and if surgery is even necessary. Thank you a MILLION times to Dr. Macias, I am forever grateful for everything. May God continue blessing you.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon