BREAST AUGEMENTATION- 435cc: Great Experience/Amazing Results! - Marina Del Rey, CA

I can’t say enough positive things about my e...

Plastic Surgery- from the initial consultation to the pre op to surgery day, and even in my ongoing post op care! I had never had surgery before (at 37 years old) and Dr Macias and his staff were so informative and patient with me in my initial consultation. I had considered breast augmentation for years as I always felt I was unproportioned and pear shaped. I was involved in fitness competitions and have done fitness modeling on and off for years, and I always had issues with my breast size- no matter how hard I worked it seemed when I got the rest of my body pretty lean I would end up with no breast tissue. Dr. Macias put me at ease answering any questions I had and gave me a detailed account of what to expect in surgery and in the recovery process. I ended up choosing a 435cc Sientra Silicone Gel implant that suits my 5’7” size and frame. Eight weeks later and I am loving my results so far! I was also quite surprised how quickly the initial recovery processed moved along; I was back at work within a week! Great overall experience and results have exceeded my expectations! I couldn’t have asked for a better surgeon who has gone above and beyond in every aspect throughout the whole process. Dr. Macias is truly an artist :)
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I can’t say enough positive things about my experience with Dr. Macias and the staff at Marina Plastic Surgery- from the initial consultation to the pre op to surgery day, and even in my ongoing post op care! I had never had surgery before (at 37 years old) and Dr Macias and his staff were so informative and patient with me in my initial consultation. I had considered breast augmentation for years as I always felt I was unproportioned and pear shaped. I was involved in fitness competitions and have done fitness modeling on and off for years, and I always had issues with my breast size- no matter how hard I worked it seemed when I got the rest of my body pretty lean I would end up with no breast tissue. Dr. Macias put me at ease answering any questions I had and gave me a detailed account of what to expect in surgery and in the recovery process. I ended up choosing a 435cc Sientra Silicone Gel implant that suits my 5’7” size and frame. Eight weeks later and I am loving my results so far! I was also quite surprised how quickly the initial recovery processed moved along; I was back at work within a week! Great overall experience and results have exceeded my expectations! I couldn’t have asked for a better surgeon who has gone above and beyond in every aspect throughout the whole process. Dr. Macias is truly an artist 