40 Years Old, 1 Kid, 130lbs, 5'2", Want Fuller/bigger but Natural Boobs - Marina Del Rey, CA

I have no body issues (well if I could zap away 10...

I have no body issues (well if I could zap away 10 pounds I'd be happy) but no insecurities about the boobs I just want to look better and sexier for as long as I can. My 40's are terrific, getting married in a few months...super happy. I just want to enhance my appearance. I had my consultation with Dr. Macias a few days ago and agreed on a D cup size as the goal. I'm a B on my left and a C on my right.
Dr. Macias is awesome. He made me feel comfortable, he answered my questions, listened to my concerns and wishes and presented me with a solution to achieve my goal. I will post a before pic soon but this is the Photo of me currently vs what they will look like after using the Vectra Imaging system. I'm super excited and confident in my surgeon, no worries at all. Going in for straight forward BA, will update with exact info after pre-op next week.

11 days to surgery

Here are my before pictures. You can see how uneven I am. I will be using the Sientra Teardrop "gummy bear" implants. Will confirm size in a few days but I expect to be a D bra cup size.

They're here!

I pretty much already love them! I've hundreds of reviews so I know the first few weeks they can look a little Frankenstein-ish due to swelling so I know what to expect and am fine with that.
Anesthesiologist was wonderful, great dialogue on the phone and administered the IV essentially pain free.
Dr Macias. AWESOME. Talented. Master carver LOL. Thank you for my beautiful boobs ????

Will post more pics on Monday.

Day 1 Post Op

Well. I'm in love with these fun bags already. Seriously perfect size for my frame. I do have bruising but that's expected. He performed a nipple reduction of about 40%. The recovery from that is easy peasy.
I didn't want to take pain meds but don't feel like a failure bc I did. I'll probably need the through Day 2.
Overall just feel sore and shortness of breath but am super happy with these jugs. Yay for me. And special thank you to Dr. Luis Macias for being a great surgeon and just nice person.

Pics over next few days will be much better. But also important to share the process and progress ????

Day 1 Post Op

Had my bandages changed and am icing every hour. Finally getting sensation back, have been numb since surgery. Pain is moderate and really only when I sit up or lay down. Left breast has significant bruising due to Dr. Macias working his magic to avoid double bubble. My left breast was about 80cc smaller then right. Hoping that will be successful otherwise worse case we do a little fat transfer a few months down the road to fill it.

Day 3 Post Op

I'm officially off Percocet and I feel great about that. Managing discomfort with ice, Tylenol and the pain reducing cream. It's easier getting up from resting position but m back hurts pretty bad. Probably from sleeping in an unnatural position. My right breast is healing beautifully, no bruising just waiting for nipple to heal. Left breast looks like it was in a car wreck LOL. Bandaged and bruised, in some kinda boob sling thing ha! Again, extra work was performed to avoid double bubble so it makes sense. I'll share a picture once the nipples are ready for their debuts, nobody wants to see them now. But here's one showing how I fill in a shirt.
All in all, feeling better. Need try to rest more today, so hard with a little one.

Day 4 Post Op

Feeling much better. Back to work. Was a little rough as the swelling throughout the day was uncomfortable and today Im feeling every little ting and sting. Just getting through the recovery.

I won't post pictures until my nipples heal (your welcome) but they are almost there. I can't wait to post pics and show off Dr. Macias' work of art ????

4 Week Update

My turning point was the week between 3-4. My boobs look amazing and the occasional discomfort diminished. I was at high risk for double bubble because of the size discrepancy of my natural breasts. Thanks to my highly skilled surgeon no double bubble and my breasts are even and just beautiful! I k ew I was in good hands with Dr. Macias and when your considering such an important surgery you need that confidence.

Before and After Pic

Here is my before and my after picture at 4 weeks. Lighting is a little different and I'm tan but the results are visible and undeniably awesome ????
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Knowledgeable, excellent bedside manner, professional, experienced. i found him to be very honest and went above and beyond to ensure I have the absolute best results. It's disappointing to read someone felt his bedside manner is lacking and he misinformed patient regarding recovery time. We all want exact answers and a clear picture of what the result will look like. The reality is every surgery, result and recovery is unique to the patient. There's no magic ball to predict exactly how long it will take your body heal. Instead of questioning the integrity of an obviously very skilled and highly reputable surgeon perhaps just accepting that recovering from surgery is often uncomfortable and requires patience is the more mature approach here. Personally, I'm thankful to Dr. Macias and the entire staff. They are really sweet people who want you to be as comfortable as possible during the process.