Brazilian Butt Lift: Slender Waist and Back, Lovely, Round Butt, and Increased Confidence (Recommend!) - Marina Del Rey, CA

I had a great experience with Dr. Macias at Marina...

I had a great experience with Dr. Macias at Marina Plastic Surgery, where I had a Brazilian Butt Lift on August 12, 2014. My entire experience beginning from the initial consultation to the surgery and follow up visits was phenomenal. The staff at this location was always professional, punctual, attendant, and honest. Dr. Macias transmitted confidence from the initial consultation, and listened attentively to what I wanted and was clear about what my expectations should be. Two weeks before the surgery, I was really nervous, but the excellent pre-operative consultation eased my nerves since I knew exactly what to expect and all my questions were thoroughly answered. Tami, his nurse, also deserves recognition for her dedication and charming personality. Additionally, I was very pleased with the type of attention that I received; for example, the anesthesiologist called me a couple of days before the surgery to introduce himself, and I cannot explain how excited I was about the decision I had made.

I spend the first night at serenity with moderate pain, but the staff here was also superb and really helped me minimize the pain with analgesics.

My postoperative consultation went well, and I just went to my second postoperative consultation two Thursdays ago, and I am very satisfied with my results. My buttock has a lovely shape, and my back and waist are much more slender than before. In a couple of days, it will be a month since I got the surgery, and I couldn’t be happier. At this point, I have minimal scarring, a little bit of bruising in my inner thighs, and a round, big butt. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Macias and the entire office for definitely making a difference in my life and how I see myself.

Lastly, in addition, to being a great surgeon, Dr. Macias is also handsome and charismatic, which is why I wholeheartedly recommend him and his professional team.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon