43 with Goals - Marin, CA

Some wonder if the BA was a mid life crisis, I say...

Some wonder if the BA was a mid life crisis, I say not even close, I've always wanted to enhance my figure without going overboard. I believe self preservation is very important, they say money can't buy you happiness but in studies and I can concur, self preservation with enhancements have shown to provide continual satisfaction. All in moderation, of course.
Bay Area General Surgeon

Dr. Dave Sieber and his staff are so awesome! Dr. Sieber is personable yet professional, his work is impeccable. He listens to his patient and works with them to achieve what they want. He's like my hair dresser, a magician, you just want to do a happy dance with the results, only these results are lasting. Ok, but seriously, the procedure was very smooth, the staff and the doctors (Dr Sieber and the anesthesiologist) had great communication and made sure I was comfortable with very clear and concise pre op and post op directions. The healing process was very easy and the results are FABULOUS. Side note, Dr. Sieber has really awesome skin, I feel like this is impressive and important because really, would you trust a dentist with bad teeth? I am so elated and satisfied with the results, the size is perfect and they look and feel very natural. They are exactly what I wanted.