Tummy Tuck with Lipo of Inner Thighs, Botox and Kenelog Injections - Marietta, GA

I highly recommend Georgia Plastic &...

I highly recommend Georgia Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery.
Dr. Okoro along with his beautiful assistant Jennifer Adams did an amazing job on my tummy tuck and lipo. They explained everything to me in great detail and answered all of my questions and concerns. Dr. Okoro tells you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. He is very honest and realistic about your body goals, and at the end of the day, everyone will be happy with the results.
Dr. Okoro and Jennifer are very thorough and always return my calls and respond to my emails during my recovery period. The office staff and the medical Asst's are so sweet and friendly and they make you feel like you are a part of the family. Since my 3 month post op, Jennifer has done my Botox and Kenelog injections, and to my surprise, neither one hurt. She was very gentle and talked to me throughout the whole experience. I can't say enough about this amazing practice. I am completely satisfied with my new body by Dr. Okoro and I'm loving my Botox by Jenny.
If you are looking for Excellence at it's best, a beautiful inviting office atmosphere and an exceptional staff, this is the place to go for all of your surgery needs.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Okoro is an amazing double board certified surgeon, with a wonderful personality. I am so pleased that I found him and his wonderful staff.