A Satisfied Client! Marietta, GA

I would like to thank Dr. StanleyOkoro and the...

I would like to thank Dr. StanleyOkoro and the Georgia Plastic Surgery Family for the generous care and kindness during my surgery and recovery period. Your careful hands, attention to details, precise perfection, and personal commitment to ensure the best results were very comforting and reassuring.

As a mother and professional, a safe quality experience and the ability to properly recover with minimal interruptions were important and key. At the onset, you listened to my desires and gained my trust through your professional, realistic, and honest approach. For that, I am grateful for you and your staff.

I am very pleased with my results and have recovered well. I recommend your services to anyone that desires a life changing experience and wish to put their dreams or visions in capable caring hands. I look forward to the next time you and your staff will make more of my dreams come true!

I truly thank you for all that you have done and will do for me.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Stanley Okoro is very honest, genuine, professional, knowledgeable and meticulous about his services and surgical expertise.