Waited Way Too Long to Get my Crooked Nose Fixed

This is my own experience. When I was younger, I...

This is my own experience. When I was younger, I had an accident playing as a kid. I was running around playing tag and I pretty much tripped and faceplanted. When I got off the ground there was a river of blood coming out of my nose. Essentially I knew I had messed up big time haha. Since then I knew my nose was crooked. I pretty much had to go through all of middle and high school being teased for my appearance. Well fast forward a decade and now I knew it was a deviated septum. I waited a few years after high school, working and saving up so when I was in my early 20s to get it fixed. I searched forever and found Dr. Antunes. He is absolutely amazing and a miracle worker.

before and after

Very pleased with the results 3 months after, still some swelling however it can take a full year for swelling to go down
Marietta Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was finally tired of my nose being crooked throughout my teenage-hood. Being in my early 20s, at first I was nervous about this whole rhinoplasty deal but after researching many surgeons I ended up going with Dr. Marcelo Antunes. The first meeting at one of his locations was very kind and he guided me through the process while feeling and examining my nose. He informed me at first it was a deviated Septum and I would have to have a Septoplasty. He then asked me if I could breathe normally and I told him no. I told him I didn't have insurance either, being a young college student the price of the surgery worried me paying purely out of pocket. Marcelo Antunes very nice assistant called me and recommended a Rhinoplasty, Septoplasty, Turbinate Reduction and Nasal Valve Reconstruction. Marcelo Antunes gave me a VERY fair price for this package. Other surgeons I found and contacted were asking at least double for JUST rhinoplasty by itself. Having done a little research I had just assumed I would only have to have rhinoplasty to breathe normally. I had no idea I would have to have more done than just rhinoplasty, and Dr. Antunes went above and beyond to inform me that I would have to have additional things done to correct my nasal breathing. I was under general anesthesia for 6 hours during the surgery and I truly felt that that he went above and beyond to make my nose look aesthetically the best it could possibly be AND be able to breathe normally again. Marcelo Antunes was very kind with the follow-ups and made sure I was feeling okay emotionally and always went above and beyond to make sure my nose swelling was subsiding after surgery, that I was breathing correctly and that I was satisfied with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Marcelo Antunes to anyone looking to get there nose corrected or fixed. It was one of the best decision i've made.