35 YO 2 Kids Wanted Lipo of Abdomen - Marietta, GA

Just wanted lipo to remove the last few lbs from...

Just wanted lipo to remove the last few lbs from tummy area. Hubby told me to just work it off but I didn't listen. Consulted Dr Lintner and everything seemed good, even suggested flanks for Better contouring since it was just slightly more.

Woke up from surgery with garment already in place so I wasn't able to look at my results. First follow up nurse noticed wrinkles so she added a foam pad and wrapped me back up. 2nd follow up not that much better, told me to get a small foam roller and rub my tummy every night. My husband did that but he said it felt so uncomfortable because if felt like rocks. After 3rd follow up, Dr Lintner suggested tummy tuck to fix. If I wanted a tummy tuck I would've got one, but it was just a few lbs and I didn't want the scar. Almost 2 years later lumps still there, and 2 areas of scar tissue on my back where he inserted the cannula.

I should've listened to hubby on this one, anyone have any suggestions? I excercise a lot and have kept the weight off, I just want the results I paid for.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Staff was excellent especially his wife. But waking up with a garment in place, you would have expected them to wrap correctly to avoid the wrinkles.