40 Year Old 2 Adult Kids And 1 Teen 425cc's - Marietta, GA

Well after 3 pregnancies my breast went south. ...

Well after 3 pregnancies my breast went south. But they were never a problem until I decided to get fit. The workouts and clean eating contributed to the lose of what little fullness I had left. When I turned 40 is when I seriously started considering getting an augmentation. So I started researching doctors. I looked on Youtube, Realself, read Yelp and Google reviews before scheduling 3 consultations. My first was with Dr. Colgrove at Vinings Surgery Center, the second with Dr. Harkins at Plastic Surgery Center of the South and last with Dr. Davoudi at Atlanta Center for Cosmetic Surgery. During my consults, doctors Harkins and Davoudi were thorough and more detailed than Dr. Colgrove. Another thing that I didn't like was out of the 3 doctors, Colgrove was the only one who suggested that I get a lift. Of course you know I didn't want a lift. Ultimately, I chose Dr. Harkins to perform my procedure for two reasons. He was the most affordable and because he has the best bedside manners. My procedure was done on June 27, 2016 in the surgery center. The day of and the day after were the toughest for me. The pain was definitely a 10. On day 2, I felt well enough to take a shower and surprisingly my pain was at a level where as I didn't need the pain medication the entire day. Although the pain is tolerable, I'm still swollen and numb. My post op appointment is July 1st. I'm 5'3" 124 lbs. with high profile 425cc silicone gel implants placed under the muscle.
Marietta Plastic Surgeon

I went for a consultation with Dr. Harkins in April. He was very thorough,detailed, and has great bedside manners. I asked alot of questions that he answered without making me feel as if I was asking something dumb. Although the office staff was friendly and professional, they made a mistake with some information they recorded in my chart. That evening after surgery Dr. Harkins did call to check on me and gave additional instructions on the do's and don'ts while recovering.