51 Yrs Young; Mini TT; Lipo Upper, Lower, Side Abs, & Muscle Repair - Marietta, GA

Had two c-sections in less than 2 yrs 24 years ago...

Had two c-sections in less than 2 yrs 24 years ago. At my age it's now or never! I chose now! I'm tired of the pouch that wouldn't go away even after 4 days at the gym, karate, and a personal trainer! Was finally told I can't work it off. Pics below are 1 week postop, 2 weeks post op, 3 weeks! Happy!

Week 4 Postop Update

Hi Everyone, I'm quite pleased with my progress. I'm a bit tired of wearing the padding, the compression garment, and the binder but I have to do what I have to do! Dr. Celestin says I have more swelling that is going to go down expedentially as time goes by and by three months I'm going to be REAL happy! I'm soooo excited! I still feel numb in the midsection but I know that takes time too! That's all for now. Bye bye

3 Months Post Op and I Feel Good

I'm coming along nicely. My Dr says I'm above the curve and have just a little swelling on the sides. I haven't returned to the gym yet but I'm going to start NOW! I can't wait to see my transformation with exercise included!!!????????????

Look at Me Now

Hi Ladies, I'm happy with my progress thus far.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

She is WONDERFUL! She assists you in understanding the procedure and recovery. She is patient while you are asking questions. With her there is no such thing as a stupid question. Dr Celestin and her staff are quite courteous and knowledge.