New doctor and an new and improved me

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

!I decided to become a patient of Dr. Marden after many years of being frustrated with my ob/gyn group, I finally decided to switch to a doctor who specializes in women's health and not just delivering babies. After seeing Dr. Marden the first time I was so impressed. His staff is so friendly and attentive and he has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever seen. I had been to a previous doctor to try ThermiVa and saw where Dr. Marden was offering Femilift. I decided to give it a try and it was so much easier and effective than what I had previously experienced. I had 3 treatments and each only lasted 5-10 minutes versus a whole 40 minutes with ThermiVa. Hardly any discomfort and a little discharge after and wow... now I feel so much more confident and comfortable. Not only did Femilift improve my bladder issues but it also improved my sex life. I am forever grateful to Dr. Marden.