Hair Transplant by FUE of 1500 Grafts - Spain

I lost my frontline rapidly over about 3 years so...

I lost my frontline rapidly over about 3 years so researched into everything and eventually found a good surgeon who spoke to me very honestly, he didn´t give me the BIG SELL which was good. So went ahead with an FUE it took about 7 hours and hurt a little at the beginning but i fell asleep for most of it which was great. Im not yet at one year after but am happy with my results so far, every week i see a change and i think it´s so worth doing, but make sure you do it well as my friend went to a different company and ended up with nothing like he wanted and some weird patchy areas that now need another surgery to correct.
Dr Ezequiel Panno

Dr Panno was very honest and realistic with me, as i wanted to have a lower frontline but was guided into a more reserved style, which now i am so thankful for as i would look weird at 50 having the hairline of a 18 year old. He explained everything very well and i left every consult and check up fully informed and confident. The nurses were very kind too and all my calls and emails are answered promptly when i have a query.