42-Year-old MTF Facial Feminisation Surgery with Facial Team - Marbella, Spain

Hormones can only go so far with the feminisation...

Hormones can only go so far with the feminisation of ones face during Male To Female gender transition. At the age of 42 and 11 months into my medical transition I underwent Facial Feminisation Surgery with Facial Team in picturesque Marbella, Spain.

I placed my trust in the hands of this remarkable team of medical specialists who more than delivered on their objective of expected natural results, what they did for me was more than what I could ever have imagined; they delivered me.

My surgery involved a forehead reconstruction and orbital reshaping. I was expecting that I was going to have every possible facial procedure performed, but the consultation with Dr. Simon reassured me that in my case only the upper third of my face needed work.

No pain - literally! And I really mean that! I had no pain coming out of surgery and within 2-3 weeks most of the bruising was gone.

Am I happy? Hell yes! Would I recommend Facial Team? You bet your bottom dollar on it!

15 month update

I've just realised hat I'm now 15 months post-op and really for me FFS with Facial Team in Marbella, Spain was one of the most important things I chose to do.

I'm so happy with the result and I feel great. :-)
Dr. Daniel Simon, Dr. Luis Capitan