42 Year Old, Got FFS with Facial Team, Looooove It - Marbella, Spain

I decided to transition about 2 years ago, but...

I decided to transition about 2 years ago, but realized very quickly HRT alone wasn't going to get me to the state I wanted to be. I did consults with a couple of surgeons, but the Facial Team (Dr. Capitan and Dr. Simon) clearly stood out as the best I'd spoken to. I put my deposit down in April 2015 and reserved a date in October 2015. I was simply blown away by the quality of service, the hospital, the doctors, nurses, and other staff. If you're familiar with the Facial Team, you've probably heard of Jenny's nest also. I stayed there to recover and found that to be fantastic part of the entire package also. Jenny and Nicola are wonderful in terms of patient physical care and emotional support.

I had the following procedures done:
Forehead reconstruction
Mandibular Reduction & Chinplasty
Trachea Shave
Immediate Hair Transplant

Despite having so much work done, I found the recovery very easy. The Paracetamol/Ibuprofen combination for pain management was plenty to keep me comfortable. I spent 2 nights in the hospital, and left on day 3. That evening I was literally out with friends having dinner (even though I looked like I got hit by a bus) Comparing my recovery with friends who have gone to other surgeons, this ease of recovery seemed to be a notable difference.

The results? Here's what I wrote for the Facial Team Patient group on Facebook (which is an extremely valuable resource, and a great community to be a part of):

As some of you know, I was pretty far from going “full time” when I got my FFS. I was always envious of those who could “pass” from HRT alone, but also of the people who didn’t feel the need to pass. For me, I don’t know if it was a product of the environment I grew up in or what, but it was obvious from early on, that I’d never be able to mentally handle transition and survive it if I didn’t blend in better than I was doing without FFS. That’s just me and I can’t change that. I pretty much had every single male facial gender marker to at least a moderate degree, so I ended up with the full FT menu I think. The few days immediately after FFS I definitely noticed changes, but around 2 months post-op, amazing things started to happen. Once I got home, I continued slogging along in guy mode waiting to see how the changes developed. Then, sometime in December, I stopped getting called ‘sir’ or gendered male in any way by strangers. It just stopped, no matter what I was wearing, no matter what I’d done with hair, even with an untrained voice. Now I haven’t been called sir since! This is really amazing to me as it still feels like a trick that I’m getting away with! But honestly, I can’t pass as male if I try now… and that’s exactly what I wanted from this whole experience. Anyways, HUGE thanks to the entire FT team, and the gang at Jenny’s Nest. I know you all probably hear it often, but it was a life changing experience.

I've attached before and after catscans. As soon as I get some reasonable quality photos, I'll post before/after face pics as well.
Dr. Daniel Simon & Dr. Luis Capitan