I Want Look Like a Woman ! - Spain, ES

I have always looked  kind of boyish I don't look ...

I have always looked  kind of boyish I don't look feminine at all -girls in my family look that.the no curves clan lol...... I want to acieve a curvy figure not too drastic but noticable.
Like most here I have been contemplating this for years and wanted to do a bbl originally when I first contacted my surgeon he said I would get a better result with implants.
Initially I was not too happy about that and comtemplated some places in US and DR but hey......we wan't to get the best out of this so it may be necessary not to go just somewhere to get told what we want to hear.
Also cirumed was the only place and dr.aslani really the only surgeon in europe really specializing in this so I would think he has a lot of experience and he might have good  reasons for his view.
I am very afraid of complications I know butt implants are dangerous but he seems very good with this,have been following them for a while and I have seen that dr.aslani teaches other surgeons to do this so he will be my best shot don't you think ?
What worries we most is the epidural I had a bad dxperience when I gave birth to my girl but I was told to have it and of course I don't want to be in agony either.
Any soulmates move forward ! Love to everyone......

Hi everyone

I haven't logged on some time just to let all you butt people know I am safe and very happy. My surgery went very well even the epidural (which I dreaded) was ok and christ it was worth it. I had no pain when I woke up. The day after pain started kind of creeping in.
The first week was difficult with all those drains but once they are out you feel like newborn.
I had 330 implants. I don't know the amount of fat. Had no chance to ask my surgeon. This is the one thing that I found a bit bothering-i think I saw Dr Aslani a total of 5 minutes. No hard feelings I mean he was super-nice and very reassuring but I would have liked to get a bit more info on my surgery from him.
Other than that the whole cirumed team was awesome.I still can't believe I have really done it ! Bear with me girls,I will give it a few more days for everything to settle in and the bruising to go before posting pics !

The inolants still sit a bit high and have a bit off an "edgy"look but I already love them. Will keep updating

Back view

I have mastered some 6 weeks now. There is no more pain. My butt has fluffed now it doesn't look that "shelfy"anymore which is a good thing I must say. Let me know what you think guys !
Spain Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Aslani seems a very academic doctor but also an artist. He us also the only doctor I spotted in Europe as a real specialist in buttocks. I am very happy with my results so far but I would have appreciated for the doctor to dedicate me more of his time