Dr.Aslani cirumed marbella 2 years after

Two minths is a good moment to post results I...

Two minths is a good moment to post results I guess, I have found reading experiences very inspiring so I give my share.
I have been wanting this surgery desperately for years, it is difficult to find a surgeon in spain.
I chose dr.aslani and his team because the are the only ones in spain who do big buttock fat transfer (my research has been exhaustive) and I very much liked their results. He said to me that I was a good candidate, I had my operation two months ago, 1000cc of fat into each buttock plus some (200cc) in the hips.
It took me about two weeks to get rid of the swelling, the team is very nice and the aftercare is excellent, I had drainage with physio Peter who is magic. I also found it very helpful to speak to Jenny Dr.Aslani's assistant , because she also had BBL surgery with him and naturally there are some things that she explains more patient friendly than he does hahaha.
It has been a complete transformation for me, I am mega-curvy and have a lovely heart shaped buttock, I think it just looks ultra-sexy.
I hardly recognize myself when I see what it looked like before !

more pics

happy !

love that dress

More bikini

Dress pics

love my look........

bye bye summer pics 6 months

posting the last bikini shots of this year !

new favourite angle......

just went for my review the doctor is happy as a child.......

half year bunny

hmm i think that this is the last update for me. It is half a year now, I am still very happy. It seems many cooshe to do a second round but not for me, happy with what I have. Good luck to all !

I have received some messages asking for updates. all stable, I have been the same the last half year so all good. I wish for everybody to have the same good experience and find their happiness !

now being two years after butt enlargement with fat

i have not connected some time since my life has moved on. most of my body work now is maintainence, keeping my weight working out whenever I can and such things.i am happy with what I have been given and now I want to look after myself.I am aware that 1 million years in gym wouldn't have given me a shape even close to this but i need to maintain
Spain Plastic Surgeon

All went great for me, i have great result and the doctor seems even happer than me (he likes doing this I guess)